READ THIS FIRST
Technically still human
Technically the Real Vampire is still a human. However, for sake of discussion let us think of vampires as non-human or as the next step in human evolution. This is difficult to believe because many of the attributes of a Real Vampire are considered far more developed than those of a human. Strength, speed, enhanced mental and/or psychic abilities, the ability to digest human and animal blood more efficiently are but a few of the differences. The reason this happens is the basic human DNA is altered by the endogenous retrovirus. The endogenous retrovirus, which we call vHERV, is NOT the same virus as HIV. To simplify, it is transmitted through a simple exchange of blood which can later be passed on either through birth or the more traditional way of an exchange of blood.
Through birth, the child inherits the retrovirus, passed on from the mother or father. The parent may have become infected with the endogenous retrovirus from some other member of their family such as a cousin, aunt, brother, etc., and thus the retrovirus is passed onto the newborn. Rarely are both parents infected, i.e., real vampires themselves. The passing of the endogenous retrovirus to the child from the parent produces a biological vampire child. The vHERV is passed onto the newborn much the same way the other seven endogenus retroviruses that separate humans from chimpanzees are passed from mother to child. Every normal human being all ready has ten endogenous retroviruses seven of which are shared with chimpanzees. The other three are only found in humans.
According to Yale university as well as other well respected universities these are the differences that make humans more evolved than the chimpanzee. In such a child, the endogenous retrovirus remains dormant until the catalyst of the onset of puberty. The release of hormones is believed to activate the endogenus retrovirus system. Meaning it really is not a stretch to say that introducing one or more new endogenous retroviruses to a human will cause them to become a vampire, in effect giving the vampire some definite new advantages.
READ BEFORE TAKING THE QUIZ
If you want to find out if you are a vampire, please take the questionaire below. If you snawerred 'yes' to 85%, then you are most likely a vmapire. If not, then I hate to disappoint you. If you are under the age of 17-24, then you actually have not entered the stages of the awakening and if you have most of these traits, but not 85%, then you may be a vampire, but not a full one. Therefore, you are what many call a 'fledgling.' Until you are awakened, you will not crave blood. But if you have, rare or medium rare steak is a good substitute. But if you have any questions visit our chat room.
"I didn't draw blood at first, but I did get an overwhelming feeling"
If you can relate to that quote don't waste your time reading any farther because you are definitely not a real vampire. You are, on the other hand, a classic case of
- NOTE: The extra work involved in trying to eat medium rare or rare meat can cause a temporary pink color to the skin which is otherwise known as being flushed. Temporarily being flushed is not the color that is being referred to when a vampire gets color from the blood in the steak. It takes a lot less human blood than animal blood to get the same effect but animal blood is way easier to get.) If you were white before and still are you should see a doctor. Odds are you aren't a real vampire, you’re just malnourished, and they can help.
- Have you ever been told by professionals that you’re lucky you survived an accident with only a few scratches or cuts?
- Are you a naturally strong magic/energy user self-taught or self-realized?
- As a kid, were you the strongest, smartest, or quickest kid in the class, and at around 16 years of age maybe all 3?
- Did your dad disappear from your life while you were at a young age? (NOTE: 52% of vampires out of a large range of vampires have answered yes to this question. This includes people who believe they are real vampires however may not really be one.) Click for one theory on how this is vampire related: The Truth about the ''Vampire Community''.
- Do people often tell you that you look very young for your age, or that they would have never guessed how old you are?
- Are you extremely energetic at night but around the time the sun comes up become extremely tired?
- Are you a slightly quicker healer than most, if not a much quicker healer?
- Do you have an unusually high tolerance to alcohol and other poisons/toxins?
- Do you tend to switch between very social and antisocial frequently?
- Do you rarely get sick, or when you get sick does your body recovers quicker than most people
- Are your six senses more enhanced than most other peoples, i.e. vision, hearing, touch, smell, taste, and intuition?
- Do you have extremely good vision in the dark? How many times has some one said it’s too dark they can’t see while you were doing something like reading?
- Do you tend to NOT be surprised or scared by the typical sudden loud noise in a movie or things like that because you sensed it coming?
- Do you tend to react to things like catching a falling object or other normally unexpected things at an almost psychic speed? (As if you were expecting it to happen)?
- Do you tend to get a high from human blood? When drinking someone’s blood do you tend to find yourself being able to do something that they could do (that you couldn't do) about 2 weeks after drinking it?
- Are you sensitive to light or the heat from it? (Ranging from getting a bad headache from the glare to burning very easily.)
- If, while your skin is white from lack of enough blood in you, do you bleed quite noticeably less than a person normally should, or more likely not bleed at all?
- Are your nails clear like glass, yet very strong?
- Is your bedroom the coldest and darkest room in the house?
- According to multiple news articles easily found online, older adults can’t hear this sound. So far I haven't found someone over 36 who is a non-vamp that can. click to try to hear it. Warning: if you can hear it, it will be loud.
- A legitimate Vampire is able to safely digest more than 600% of the daily recommended amount of iron (RDA is 18mg. 600% of RDA is 108mg) when in the form of blood.
- How often do you look at the person that almost bumped (or bumped) into you and think "you idiot” or “people are so stupid" because they didn't know you were only a couple feet away from them, because you always know when someone is that close to you? (Which, when you think about it, you only know because you can sense when someone is that close to you).
- Do you always feel a strong urge to travel?
- How often does something smell so strong that you can literally taste it, whether it’s a good thing or a bad thing? (NOTE: When most people say it smells so strong that they can taste it they only say it as a figure of speech. And the people that agree with you when you say it rarely can taste it. Think I'm wrong? Ask them yourself!)
- Can you hear a whisper from across a room?
- Is there a dark colored ring around the iris (color part) of your eyes? All real vampires have this, however not everyone that has it is a real vampire.
- Is there a noticeably different color surrounding the pupil? (Inner part of the color of your eyes.)
- Do the words "come on outside, it's a nice bright sunny day, and there’s a lot of people out," seem more like a bad thing than a good thing to you, as opposed to the guy who said it to you, saying it with a big happy smile?
- Regardless of how normal you may consider yourself to be, do you tend to meet a lot of weird people that you quite often hit it off with relatively frequently? (Keep in mind, normal is just a politically correct term for people that have no creativity. And definitely is NOT something to be proud of calling yourself).
- Do you have a predator instinct that is so strong that it makes most people seem to act more like herbivores than the omnivores they consider themselves to be?
- Does sunlight/bright light in general hurt your eyes and head, in most cases to the point of a migraine? (But you can still go out in it). See point 17.
- Do electrical appliances generally tend to hate you? (Watches mess up often, computers malfunction for no reason, etc).
- Are your dreams often extremely vivid and sometimes result in cases of déjàvu?
- Do people often find you very empathetic to how they feel?
- Do people usually either trust you completely or not trust you at all?
- When you will things to happen do they usually happen?
- Does your mood have an obvious effect on the mood of others around you? Only count this if it happens to the people that can’t see you. (Especially on babies and animals like cats.)